Welcome New Marlins Families
Welcome new Marlin families! We are so excited to have you on the team. We understand that things can be overwhelming at first, so we wanted to provide you the information you need to get up to speed. We hope this will make it easier for you to get started!
The team website has tons of information that may be able to answer your questions. Below you will find a description of each of the main pages, as well as a link to each (click on the blue). Under each main page are sub-pages to explore. The main pages are:
- HOME PAGE: Provides information for new Marlins families, the Weekly Newsletters from the Coaches and News.
- ABOUT: Provides information about the team, the Coaches, the Board, our Sponsors and the Code of Conduct.
- PRACTICE: Provides information about the practice schedule for your child’s/children's age group(s), FAQs and General Information.
- MEET INFO: Provides information about the pools in the Northwest Swim Circuit, calendar with swim meets, FAQs, home meet details and other important tips.
- VOLUNTEERS: Provides information about the different volunteer positions, FAQs and training.
- SPECIAL EVENTS: Provides information about events other than practice and meets such as fundraisers (Lap-a-Thon, Pancake breakfast, etc), Back to Swim Bash and our Awards Banquet.
- RESOURCES: Provides miscellaneous information such as General FAQs, team photos, Invitation qualifying times and more.
- RECORDS: Provides all the records for the Marlins broken out by gender and age group.
An important thing to note. Some of the pages, and sub-pages, are setup as private. You will need to make sure to setup your account so that you can access all content on the website.
If you can't find the information you need, or need help getting an account, please see our Contact Us page to e-mail a Board member.