Welcome New Marlins Families
Welcome new Marlin families! We are so excited to have you on the team. We understand that things can be overwhelming at first. This will make it easier for you to get started!
A good starting off place might be reading through FAQs and Tutorial pages. Below you can find links to each of those:
- PRACTICE FAQS
- MEET FAQS
- VOLUNTEER FAQS
- GENERAL FAQS
- SWIMMER ARM LABELING
- HEAT SHEETS 101
- SWIM MEET FLOW
The team website has tons of information that may be able to answer your questions. Below you will find a description of each of the main pages. Don't forget to check out the sub-pages.
- HOME PAGE: Provides information for new Marlins families, the Weekly Newsletters from the Coaches and News.
- ABOUT: Provides information about the team, the Coaches, the Board, our Sponsors and the Code of Conduct.
- PRACTICE: Provides information about the practice schedule for your child’s/children's age group(s), FAQs and General Information.
- MEET INFO: Provides information about the pools in the Northwest Swim Circuit, calendar with swim meets, FAQs, home meet details and other important tips. Two really valuable tutorials are 'Swimmer Arm Labeling 101' and 'Heat Sheets 101'. This can be overwhelming at first and this walks through how to label your swimmers' arm for a meet and how to read the heat sheet for a meet.
- VOLUNTEERS: Provides information about the different volunteer positions, FAQs and training.
- SPECIAL EVENTS: Provides information about events other than practice and meets such as fundraisers (Lap-a-Thon, Pancake breakfast, etc), Back to Swim Bash and our Awards Banquet.
- RESOURCES: Provides miscellaneous information such as General FAQs, team photos, Invitation qualifying times and more.
- RECORDS: Provides all the records for the Marlins broken out by gender and age group.
If you can't find the answer contact a board member who will help.