Aging Out vs Senior
We wanted to clarify the difference between an 'Aging Out Swimmer' and a 'Senior Swimmer' and how they will be recognized during the season. If you have any questions, feel free to talk to one of the board members.
- Aging Out Swimmer: Any swimmer who is 17 years old as of May 1st.
- Senior Swimmer: Any swimmer who is enter their Senior year of High School after the summer swim season.
- At the LAST HOME MEET of the season, Senior Swimmers will be recognized before their last individual swim of the meet. The announcer will indicate, "Let's celebrate Marlin Senior Swimmer X. They are a Senior at Y High School and they started swimming with the Marlins Z years ago."
- At the END OF SEASON CELEBRATION, Senior Swimmers will be announced.
- At the END OF SEASON CELEBRATION, Aging Out Swimmers will be individually recognized by the coaches.
Simple formatted text